SF Interactive SF Interactive

ARGHHHH BUGSSS

This game has too many bugs to mention when you try to execute a move it fucks up did you even test this before uploading it I dont think you did. Its a good concept but it needs to be fixed VERY BADLY..........
But thats just what I think.....:)

Squeeby responds:

Sorry about the bugs =S I'm just not to great at programming so yeh, I dunno how to fix it.

Gigantic soundboard! Gigantic soundboard!

Ummm..

I dont know if you realize what soundboards are used for. ANyhow they are used for making prank calls a good example of this is on ebaumsworld
Especially the pulp fiction sounds in which ebaumsworld already did. If you go to the site you see what im talking about. These soundboards wouldn't be able to be used in making prank calls cause they have pauses in between them and theres no possible way to use them in making calls.
Nice try though..
But thats just what I think.....:)

Darwin7 responds:

Ummm... I don't know if you realize that they don't STRICTLY HAVE TO BE USED FOR PRANK PHONE CALLS! What the fuck? I don't know what you are talking about, sound bites are to be listened to. Like in this soundboard.
Sheesh.

Napoleon Dynamite Soundbo Napoleon Dynamite Soundbo

Nice Sound

But being that the movie totally sucked and nothing really funny about the movie nor the soundboard I have to say CRAP. I dont even see how this made it but thats just what I think......:)

Virtual Microwave Virtual Microwave

LOL

At first it was stupid but then I took all of them except the nuke and placed them in the microwave and that got me laughing so I gave you a 4 lol good job anyways
*** out of ****

Animation tips, thoughts. Animation tips, thoughts.

Good job

Not bad for a n00b teacher in fact very good for a short tutorial of sorts.
*** out of ****

pop_picos pop_picos

Unoriginal

Very unoriginal and not very well done it takes no skill watsoever and theres no change in gameplay its rather boring after 3 seconds of playing it
*1/2 out of ****

3 Foxy Ladies - Dressup 3 Foxy Ladies - Dressup

Sucked just like last time

Didnt you submit this before except making two of the girls a bonus item that stupid blam this please

Last Defence Revised Last Defence Revised

Good untill

The game gets stuck theres a red and black line that freezes and stays there after you destroy it causing the game to freeze
but it was ok till then

MasterBurgerSan responds:

yea i forgot to mention about the bugs, i said it was rough and i meant it. Usually its fine if one sticks coz it gets reset by the next level but yea its still possible to freeze the game but rare. Just reload the movie and youll be right as rain.

Bush Bash13 Dictionary v5 Bush Bash13 Dictionary v5

Blam

Blammity Blam Blam
You know I hope all of you Anti Bush people see just how big of an ass you'll look if Kerry becomes president.
Bush may not be the smartest man in the world but MY GOD KERRY?????????????????????
Atleast with Bush he will do something about the middle East unlike Kerry who will run and hide under the Desk holding on to his bullshit Purple hearts

TheOtherTruth responds:

Thank you for your review.

Tell you what, you boneheaded, Fox News junkie. Let me jam some shrapnel in your leg in then tell you tell me that he doesn't deserve a purple heart.

You weren't there, you don't know. Neither was I, but the military doesn't tend to hand them out blindly.